Oct 28, 2016

21 WERE RELEASED

My people good evening! How is everything and everyone doing? It's been really long and I have really missed you guys.I am back with a lot of ideas and I wish and hope you guys will help me accomplish them...                                                                       Let's go down to it..                                                                      This week's blog is about the chibok girls that were kid-napped by the terrorists (BOKO HARAM).   

        

Only this week 21 girls out of  276 were realized to their parents and the Nigeria Vice President Yemi Osinbajo made it known to them that the country was going to make everything possible for them to not lack anything.                                                           This girls looked very unkept and hungry when i saw them on tv because they were fed badly.                                                          The parents of the girls that were set free were very happy, what about those that will not be able to see their daughters anymore because either the have been married away or they are dead.     This scenario of seeing other girls released will surely bring back tears to their eyes and them wishing their children were the one released.                                                                                        What Is our president Muhammadu Buhari doing about the remaining girls? 




They are asking us to keep them in our prayers but they forgot that heaven help those who help themselves, we will surely pray for them like we have been doing but what if they are not making the necessary moves they are supposed to make?                         Or what are they going to do about little girls that have had child out of wedlock and obviously not seeing the father of the child again in their lives, most of them had the dreams of being someone very important in life.                                                       It is surely sad to see this girls and their dreams killed just like that, this is a topic that brings so much sadness to me because I am a girl that has dreams and I try to immagine  what it is to be like them and of course it is not pleasant.
Now my question is..




WHAT ARE YOUR IDEAS AND OPINION ABOUT THIS TOPIC?









Don't forget to follow me on my Instagram page @ patience_joe, snapchat @patiencejoe and you can also ask me a friend request on my Facebook page @ patience joe


REMEMBER IT'S YOUR BLOGGER PATIENCE JOE AND I LOVEEEEEEE YOU.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:25:00 PM

    This issue is very sad i must say....it is very unfortunate that this is type of things are still taking place in these our modern days.....but what we need is a divine intervention from God and not man

    ReplyDelete