Feb 5, 2016

STOP DEPENDING ON PEOPLE OR SOMEONE.

Hello fans and readers. How was your week? Mine was a tiring one but I am still happy Friday is here again.
 So let's go down to it.

 My discussion this week is STOP DEPENDING ON PEOPLE OR SOMEONE.                            A lot of people just love to depend on others, I don't know if they are not humans just like the people helping them are (nor be one head wey that person get dey get).                             Many people just love waiting for people before doing things, they will say I am not able to do it alone (I nor sabi, make he come help me first), and of course you give those people the opportunity to ride on you ("without me he nor fit do am", una be MUMU?).                        These things are most common with women, they will say they don't have the power and that it is a man's job (storyyyy).                                                                                                     That is why whenever you ask these people depended on they will say "sorry I don't have time yet" meanwhile they are just so free, they only want you to suffer before getting their  help.                                                                                                                                              These same people are the once  that will be bragging in public "Without me that fool won't be were he/ she is today" they will even cause you all because they are helping you.(watinnnnn?).                                                                                                                                    But you guys should know not everyone that helps somebody do this, there are also good people that just love helping people and they are the opposite of all what I have mentioned that is because they believe in the world "givers never lack", and I pray the Lord Almighty should bless them 100 times what they have done for others.

That is where I will stop at today. I hope you guys are enjoying these journey with me, because I get to learn a lot and get inspired whenever I write.                                               Don't forget to follow me on my Instagram page @ patypaty97, snapchat @patiencejoe and you can also ask me a friend request on my Facebook page @ patience eziengbe izevbizua. 



REMEMBER IT'S YOUR BLOGGER PATIENCE JOE AND I LOVEEEEEEE YOU.


      


                                       WHEN WILL YOU STOP DEPENDING ON PEOPLE?









     

1 comment:

  1. My dear sister god bless you for all this questions, my own be say since them no won do d ting by their self them go chop sand when them old. but please my people lets stop depending on others lets fight it our our self, i blv we can. With god all things are possible.

    ReplyDelete